It’s an Indian way of Chicken fritters recipe. This recipe can be made in many ways. Almost every Indian family have their own chicken fritter or pakora recipe. This is my mom’s recipe. This is an easy and simple recipe. It’s not exactly like Indian Punjabi chicken pakora recipe. But It’s a bit similar to the Panjabi pakora recipe.
In Panjab, they make this recipe in so many ways with different spices. Especially there Panjabi Garam masala powder which they use in their most of dishes. But I did not use any Panjabi garam masala powder in this recipe. So don’t want to say it’s a Panjabi pakora recipe.
Why do I recommend this CHICKEN PAKORA RECIPE if you have any small party at your home?
My recipe is the simplest recipe to make chicken fritters or pakora. This is a great option for an evening snack or party appetizer with tea, coffee or with any drinks. As I told you before that this is my Mom’s recipe, so I tried & tasted this recipe much time. Even now also I make this recipe for my family and family friends frequently. They always love to enjoy the dish with any hard or soft drinks. I hope you all will be enjoying this recipe too.
can you make the same recipe with any Vegetables?
Yes…You can make the same recipe with other vegetables also. You can make the recipe with grated cabbage, carrots or with potatoes. Or you can use mixed grated vegetables. Always use grated vegetables only. Because grated vegetables bind together well with binding agents like gram flour and fried fast than cut vegetables.If you are using vegetables for this recipe use water carefully because the excess use of water can soggy the vegetable binding and it can be separate in oil during the frying process.
You are free to comment in down below COMMENT BOX.
Want to join my social network contact me on Facebook, Google+. Instagram,
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 500 grams Chicken breast fillet cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes or pieces
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Deseeded green chillies chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 1 Large Onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro Leaf finely chopped coriander Leaf
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chili Powder sweet paprika powder
- 4 Tbsp Bengalflour Besan Atta
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 Tsp Chat masala
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Pinch Suger
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cup Vegetable Oil Deep Fry
- Take a mixing bowl.
- Put 2 cups oil into a hot wok/Kadai and heat it.
- Make the oil hot enough and add a few pieces of chicken coated with the batter one by one.
- Fry all of the chicken Fritters in low flame until those turn into golden in color from both side.
- While all the chicken pieces are fried serve all the Fritters or chicken pakora with onion rings, lemon wedges and any sauce/ chatni you like.
Chat masala for this recipe-Coriander seeds powder1Tblsp, cumin seeds powder1Tblsp, Thymol seeds (ajwain) seeds powder1/2Tblsp,
Mango powder1Tblsp, Black rock salt powder 1/4Tesp, black pepper 1/2Tesp, Citric acid 1/4Tesp.
Mix all the Ingredients very well your own home chat masala is ready for use
To know the recipe for
Rawa fry Bombil | Bombay duck fish crispy Fry as an evening snack
DO YOU LIKE THIS CHICKEN PAKORA | CHICKEN FRITTERS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BOX