If anyone asks me to describe the Thai Green Curry Chicken Recipe, I would say it’s a simple, easy, healthy and at the same time super tasty delicious chicken curry dish. Recommended to everyone must try this delicious chicken curry dish at least once in their lifetime. I am sure no one will disappoint by its unique flavour and taste. I read many times in many food blogs, they described the recipe as the hottest dish.
But I think it’s wrong as we always can minimize or increase the hotness of a dish by our own creation. Means if we try to make it less spicy then surely we can no doubt. Many of us have kids in our house so we always try to make food which we all can eat together and comfortable for everyone. I also have a kid, for the reason, I made it mild in flavour and less spicy or hot.
Is the changes in its hotness standards will change Thai Green Curry Chicken Recipe tastes?
Absolutely No.the taste and flavour will be the same like what we can get in a Thai restaurant. But the dish will be more subtle and mild if you make this dish in my way step by step. I never compromise with the taste of any dish. Always I try to taste any recipe first. If I become satisfied completely then only I publish that on my blog. So you should not worry about its taste. And even I made the recipe in an inexpensive way. I made my own green curry paste to make the flavour more authentic and to make the dish more budget friendly.
Most of the time we all try to make the international recipes but we skip to make it always when we saw the cost of the recipe ingredients. Especially the sauces or curry paste/powder of any dish. Believe me, the same thing used to happened to me too. But the ingredient cost never discourage me to cook International food. Even I find out a middle way which is I make sauces, curry paste or curry powder at my home. This homemade sauces and curry powder/pastes may not look same as the bottled commercial product one. But you will get the 100% of taste, flavour and goodness of the natural spices and I can assure you these are inexpensive than the bottled one.
TO KNOW THE HOMEMADE GREEN CURRY PASTE RECIPE CLICK HERE
How you can make a Thai Green Curry chicken without Coconut Milk?
Authentically Thai green curry chicken only made with coconut milk. But if you don’t like coconut milk to use in it, you can simply use almond milk to it. But my recommendation is never to use soy milk to the green curry. Almond milk is just fine to use in it. Even I used it and that was taste similar to the original.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALUABLE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THIS RECIPE IN THE COMMENT BOX SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT. AND SHARE THIS RECIPE IN THE SOCIAL NETWORKS IF YOU LIKE THE RECIPE Facebook, Google+. Instagram, Twitter IF YOU LIKE IT.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 500 Grams Chicken legs or Thai pieces or both
- 4 Tsp My Homemade Thai green curry paste
- 1 Cup Hot Water To thin the curry paste
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp White pepper powder
- 2 Tsp chopped Garlic cloves
- 1 Cup Coconut milk Not cocont cream
- 1 Tsp Grated Galangal THAI GINGER
- 1/2 Cups of Warm water if requred
- 1 Tbsp Any vegetable oil/Olive oil
- Take frying pan put oil into it. And then very quickly add chopped garlic into it. Fry the garlic for few seconds then adds chicken pieces into it. Fry for 5 to 8 minutes over the low heat.
- In between 5 to 8 minutes just ready the curry paste. Take the curry paste in a cup or small bowl put 1 cup of hot water into it. Mix well and train the liquid with the help of a sieve.
- Just after 5 to 8 minutes add the extract of the curry paste, salt pepper powder into the pan. Mix well and cover the pot with a lid just for 5 to 8 minutes more over the medium flame.
- After 8 minutes open the lid of the pan and add coconut milk to it and mix very well with other ingredients. In this stage never cover the pan or pot. Just cook the chicken in the coconut milk for 5 minutes more in very low flame and after 5 minutes turn of the gas.
- The dish is ready to serve to enjoy it with a plate of hot steamed rice.
CONNECTED WITH MY BLOG THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS Facebook, Google +. Instagram, Twitter
IF YOU LIKE THIS THAI GREEN CURRY CHICKEN RECIPE OR YOU HAVE ANY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECIPE SHARE WITH ME IN THE COMMENT BOX. YOUR EVERY COMMENT IS VALUABLE TO ME.SO NEVER FORGET TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME.
3 thoughts on “Thai Green Curry Chicken Recipe Easy less spicy Thai Chicken Dish”
just right post
I just like the valuable info you provide to your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more
here regularly. I am somewhat certain I’ll
be informed plenty of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and also the rest of the site
is extremely good.