Sambusa is actually Famous as samosa towards the world. In Middle East samosa is called as Sambusaa. This is a very easy samosa recipe with canned Tuna fish. This recipe is not only for home chefs But also for beginners.
what are the differences between a “Samosa” and “Sambusa” Wha is Samosa?
There are no basic differences between “SAMOSA” or “ARABIC SAMBUSA“. The main difference is in samosa fillings. The maximum time you will get veg and non-veg both versions of samosa. But Arabic Sambusa snack dish is made with savoury nonveg fillings only.THE basic samosa or veg samosa is available in almost every street food snack shop in India. Non-veg samosa is typically available in most of the Indian restaurants as a popular appetizer.
Samosa or Sambusa both are a snack kind of dish which goes perfectly with any kind of savoury sauce or Tangy chutney. Or This recipe is like stuffed pastries. Traditionally samosa or sambusa shaped like Triangular. But sometimes people make samosa in square shapes. That’s doesn’t matter what are the shapes of the Samosa. The basic rules of a good and tasty samosa are the samosa should be fillings with either pure veg ingredients or with non-veg ingredients. Samosa Dish fried in pure ghee or clarified butter. But Arabic sambusa always fried in olive or sunflower oil. Some people fry this sambusa dish in Unsalted butter to get the Rich flavours.
Nowadays we all are health conscious and we avoid deep-fried foods. so I make the dish with the help of an Air firer. I just preheat the Air frier for 10 minutes in 16 degrees. And then I baked all the samosa or sambusas for 12 minutes in the same temperature. Though I didn’t use a drop of oil in it to Air fry the dish. I just used little oil to make the tuna filling inside the samosas. I selected the healthiest way to make the dish. But If you want to make the dish deep fried, then you can use oil or clarified butter to fry the dish.
Why am I making this Easy samosa recipe with Tuna Fish Saudi Arabian Style?
It’s a baked or fried dish fill with salty-savoury meat mince or with vegetable fillings. This dish is very famous in many countries in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East with different names. Though this is a savoury dish, in some countries samosa has a sweet version also which is popular as a sweet dish or dessert. Today’s recipe I first tried in Saudi Arabia. It’s a very favourite snack dish there and can be available almost at every snack store. And it’s a very enjoyable snack dish with evening tea or with coffee. Or you can make this recipe at your any small house party as an appetizer or serve the dish as a starter at your dinner party. Sure your gust will enjoy eating this. This is a very authentic tuna fish sambusa recipe out of other variations available for this recipe. It tastes like same as I ate before. I hope you all will make this at Home with the help of my recipe.
If you have any Recipe Requestor any suggestion please let me know in the comment box.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 canned Tuna Flakes with oil or with Brine
- 6-8 Pieces Spring roll sheets or wrappers Or SAMOSA PATTI
- 1 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Big Onion chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaf
- 1/2 Tsp Salt or salt as per your Taste
- Take a frying pan.Heat the pan and put just 1 Tsp oil into it and fry the chopped onion until the onion becomes soft and translucent.After onion sauteed complete to keep the sauteed onion aside in a bowl.
- Take a big bowl.
- Put all the canned Tuna meat with oil or with brine, fried chopped onion, Black pepper powder, Garlic chopped or grated, chopped fresh parsley leaf, Salt or salt as per your Taste.
- Mix all the ingredients very well.
- If you are using CANNED TUNA meat with BRINE YOU MUST ADD 1 TSP EXTRA LITE OLIVE OIL OR ANY OIL YOU LIKE FOR BETTER TASTE.
- Once you feel all the moisture is gone from the mixture then you can be sure the fill or stuff for our samosa is ready to use.
- Now cut the Spring roll sheets or wrappers in half from the middle and put the filling in a corner of the wrapper.
- Now roll the wrapper on the filling to make a triangular or samosa-like shape.once It's done close the open edge with cornstarch paste to seal the filling.
- After all the samosa is done put all of them in the refrigerator for 7 mins
- In between 7 mints take a big deep frying pan put 2 cups of oil into it and make it hot in a medium gas flame.
- Once the oil is hot enough Remove all the samosa from the fridge and deep Fry them in hot oil for 5 mins or You can Air fry this in 160 degrees preheated oven for 10-12mins without a drop of oil as I am making the dish today. It's a very healthy option than deep frying.
- After 5 mints remove all the samosas from the hot oil or remove the samosa/Sambusas after 10- 12 minutes from Airfrier and serve with your favourite sauce or chutneys.
Always deep fry samosa kind of snack dish in medium to low heat to make the dish crispier from outside and softer from the inside and to avoid burning the snack.
To know the recipe for
Shrimp Tempura Recipe Japanese way
My valuable visitors, you can follow my website recipes and updates also on many social networks like Facebook, Google+. Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter
DO YOU LIKE THIS SAMBUSA RECIPE WITH TUNA FISH? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BOX