cheese stuffed mushroom recipe is very easy and quick to make. This recipe can be made as a great party appetizer or evening snack. I tried this recipe in a food truck in Mumbai, India. Those cheese stuffed mushroom balls were so awesome in taste and I got the Idea first time that a simple stuffed mushroom can be so delicious like this.
Before I ate this stuffed mushroom I made one kind of stuffed mushroom like this. I always make stuffed mushroom curry with Indian spices as like other Indians do. But it was something unique not only from the tastes side but also the crunchiness and inside texture was so different from the normal one which I usually make in my kitchen.
Cheese stuffed mushroom Recipe Easy and a quick to make Recipe
This recipe is so quick to make just you need some fresh mushrooms and some dry ingredients. All the dry ingredients used in this recipe are common in every Kitchen pantry nowadays. I used freshly chopped parsley. But if you don’t have fresh parsley you can use dry parsley. Dry bottled parsley is easily available in almost all big or small supermarket. Two different kinds of cheese make this dish tasty. I used Cheddar and mozzarella both. But if you don’t like cheddar or mozzarella both you can use any one of them or can use any other cheese of your choice. The concept of using Italian seasoning itself a unique attempt. I was so surprised when I first taste the Stuffed mushroom balls from that street food truck. They used the dry Italian seasoning very cleverly in the Stuffed mushroom recipe. And the seasoning tastes just perfect with the combination of both cheese and the taste of the mushrooms just makes the dish perfectly balanced in Italian flavour.
To get the true Italian flavour must use Store bottled Italian seasoning. But again if you don’t want to use Italian seasoning can use Mexican or any seasoning of your choice. At that point must remember one thing you must use different cheeses for the different seasonings. Maybe mozzarella or cheddar will not taste perfect with other seasonings.
If You has any Recipe Request.Or any suggestion Please let me know in the comment box.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 6 Piece Button mushroom
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs (Any brand of your choice)
- 2 Cups Vegetable oil FOR FRYING
- 4 Tsp Chopped Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tsp Grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tsp chopped Garlic cloves
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Tsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 Tsp Chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 Tsp Salt Or salt as per your taste
- 1 Pinch Suger Or suger as per your taste
- To a Thick paste or Batter for the Mushrooms
- 5 Tsp Corn starch
- 2 Tbsp full All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 1/2 cup Of Normal temperature water
- 1/2 Tsp Italian dry seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp Salt Add salt carefully because Italian seasonings already has salt
- First, remove the mushroom caps from the stems of the mushrooms and chop all the stems very finely.
- And then take another mini bowl to mix chopped mushrooms stems, chopped garlic, mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese., salt, Chopped Parsley, Chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes and black pepper into it mix well with other Ingredients.
- Take a clean bowl.Put dry seasoning,Corn starch ,All Purpose Flour/Maida ,salt and water. mix well all the ingredients to make a thick paste.
- Now place this mixture in the pocket of the fungus and press to form a round ball. After making the whole round ball of mushrooms, dip them in the cornstarch paste. must Make the Batter thick paste like for the Mushrooms.
- Take a plate put bread crums in it and now dipall the mushrooms one by one in to the batter and At the same time, cover all the balls one by one in bread crumbs, one by one.
- Repeat the process twice with a mushroom ball to get a hard an crishpy mushroom bal outside after frying.
- Take a wok or kadai.
- Make the wok almost hot enough and then quickly put oil in it.
- Heat the oil over the very high heat.Once the oil is so hote reduce it's flame in low to midum.
- Now fry all the mushroom balls very carefully for 2 minutes in hot oil.
- While the balls of mushrooms look fried, serve them with tomato sauce or any sauce you like.
To Know about The Recipe for
Sambusa Recipe with Tuna Fish CLICK HERE
My valuable visitors, you can follow my website recipes and updates also on many social networks like Facebook, Google+. Instagram, Tumblr
DO YOU LIKE THIS CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BOX