Crab in roasted bell pepper garlic sauce is my own Recipe. It’s a little bit dry curry but I found this taste amazing with steamed white Rice. I got the inspiration for this recipe from Mexican cuisine. Many Mexican foods are made by this roasted technics. This a simple recipe and don’t need many ingredients to make. And the most important thing it is not Hot and spicy in taste.
How this Crab in Roasted Bell Pepper Garlic sauce Recipe Invent?
One day in my kitchen I roasted some garlic cloves for another recipe. Some are I used and some are left. So I decided to do something new with this leftover garlic cloves. Just before few days of it, I saw a cooking show, where I learned a stuffed Roasted bell pepper recipe.
I got an Idea from the recipe and changed some Ingredient in my way. And made this. When I cooked this first time I was scared. I was thinking about how will be the taste of the dish. I was thinking maybe I should use chicken mean not a crab!!!! But when it’s prepared and tested by my husband, he asked me where I got this recipe??? It tastes just awesome. I got so happy and when I tried myself I found the balance of all the flavors just goes perfectly. The recipe Invented on that way. In the beginning, I didn’t have any confidence about how will be the taste of the dish actually but I was ended up with a peace. It Tastes awesome just accidentally. But I am happy and glad that I Invented this myself.
Which bell pepper Is Good For this recipe Red or Yellow?
Both bell peppers taste just perfect after chard or burning. My suggestion is to use one of them. Keep in mind always wrap the bell pepper with a kitchen towel just after burning them. Never try to remove the skin just after the burning process is done. Because the skin of the bell pepper will not remove easily when it’s hot. Once all the bell peppers are cooled, remove their skin and blend them in a blender with the help of some water. And do not forget to stain the blended bell peppers with a sieve to remove any fiber from it.
My valuable visitors If You have any Recipe Request. Or any suggestion Please let me know in the comment box.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 Big Big Crab medium size
- 1 Big Onions sliced
- 1 Big Tomato
- 1 Big Capsicum
- 1 Big Red bell pepper
- 8 Cloves garlic
- 1 Tsp Ginger grated
- 2 Slit Green Chillies
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper
- 4 Tsp Any vegetable oil
- 1 Pinch Suger Or as per your taste
- 1 Tsp Salt Or as per your taste
- Wash and clean the crab. And remove the crab legs and claws from the crab then keep them aside.
- Roast Garlic cloves, Red bell pepper, Green bell pepper and tomatoes on Gas flame till the roasted smell comes from the vegetables.
- Blend all the vegetables in a blender and make a smooth paste. Put a kadai or Wok on gas then make it hot.
- Put oil on hot wok then put 2 tablespoon oil on it and fry all the crabs, crab claws and legs with 1/2 tablespoon salt for 7 minutes.
- When all the things turn red in colour remove them from oil and keep them aside.
- Put 2 tablespoon oil again on the work and put sliced onion on it and fry them until the onion turns into golden in colour.
- Now put the roasted vegetable paste and Ginger paste on it and fry them well for at least 2 minutes.
- Then add Turmeric powder, Black pepper and 1/2 tablespoon salt and fry all the spices for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup Hot water to it and cover the wok with a lid and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes open the lid and turn off the gas.
- Put chopped Spring onion / Scallions on it as garnish.
- Now crab curry with Roasted Bell pepper and Garlic sauce is ready to serve.
- Serve this dish with Hot White steamed Rice.
To Know about The Recipe for
Sauteed Garlic Shrimp Recipe with Lemon Butter Sauce Easy Recipe
My valuable visitors, you can follow my website recipes and updates also on many social networks like Facebook, Google+. Instagram,
DO YOU LIKE THIS CRAB IN ROASTED GARLIC AND BELL PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BOX