Lobster recipe making with simple but flavourful Chinese spices in Cantonese Style enhance the flavor of the lobster. I never went to China. But you can find Chinese restaurants almost everywhere in India. I tasted may Chinese dishes in many Chinese restaurants in India. And one of my favorites tried Chinese recipe is this Lobster recipe. I just simply love the seafood flavor of lobster along with Chinese sauces. It tastes awesome and blends all the flavors in the extremely good way.
One day I went to the local supermarket and saw there a lobster and then I decided to try the Chinese recipe at my kitchen. Before cooking the recipe I was not sure how will be the taste of the dish. But at the first attempt, I got success and now sharing the recipe with you all through my blog.
What ingredients must you use for this lobster recipe?
I must recommend to everyone to use chopped or Jullian piece of ginger and garlic. Both ingredients are most important for this recipe. Any kind of seafood always tastes good with the flavor of ginger and garlic. I suggest you to only use these aromatic veggies in a chopped or Jullian form. Never use blended spices in Stirfry dishes. I find blended ingredients always burn during the high flame stir-fry process. The most important ingredient of this recipe is its sauces. I used oyster sauce and soy sauce. I also used sesame roasted seed oil at the end to give an extra flavor to it. If you want to get the more spicy flavor you can use ground Szechuan pepper cons to this dish instead of ground black peppercorns.
You may like my another stir fry Recipe with vegetables named “stir-fry broccoli Chinese style”. To know the recipe to CLICK HERE
Or you may like a stir fry Beetroot recipe with Indian spices CLICK HERE to know the recipe.
You can join My blog through Social networks like Facebook, Google+.Instagram,
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 Big Lobster (Cleaned and Boiled and Chopped into medium Pieces)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil or any oil you like
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Rice wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Oyster sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/4 Tsp Sesame oil
- 1 Pinch Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Take a Big Wok/ Kadai
- Turn on gas flame and Heat the Wok/kadai
- Put oil into it and Make it Hot in High Flame
- Then very quickly add Ginger Chopped, Garlic Chopped, Chopped Lobster, Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped, Red Bell Pepper Chopped, Capsicum Chopped, Soy sauce, Oyster sauce, Rice wine Vinegar, Black pepper powder, sugar, salt and fry for 7 minutes.
- After then off the gas and add sesame oil, Spring Onions into it.
- Then mix all the things well.
- Now Cantonese Style Stir Fry Lobster is ready to
- Garnish this dish with Purple and White Cabbage julienne.
If you want to keep the Lobster Head and Tail for presentation boil it very well with salt. As I did.
When you want to cook and stir fry dish always prepare all the Ingredients before cooking.
To Know about The Recipe for
Crab in roasted bell pepper garlic sauce
My valuable visitors, you can follow my website recipes and updates also on many social networks like Facebook, Google+.Instagram,
DO YOU LIKE THIS CRAB CURRY RECIPE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BOX