This is the easiest, simplest way to make Sauteed Mushrooms with other vegetables. Mushroom with lemon sauce is a Chinese vegetable recipe which has a tangy-sour lemon flavor. This wonderful tasty easy Sauteed mushroom recipe does not only taste good but also healthy.
Why am I making this sauteed mushrooms Recipe?
One day I saw many leftover raw vegetable pieces and a packet of Mushrooms in my refrigerator. Then I didn’t get any Idea to what I can make with those. I tried to find any good recipe which will go perfectly with all those ingredients. Then I found this recipe. But the main problem was I had no Instant Lemon sauce bottle at my home. Because of it, I had to make The LEMON SAUCE at home. It tastes perfect with mushrooms and other vegetables. When my other family members tried the recipe they like the taste. Nowadays I am making this recipe many times in my kitchen.
Why should you make this recipe In your kitchen?
If you love to eat mushrooms this recipe is for you. I recommend this recipe to every mom because You can use many vegetables In the same dish. Which is a really great option to feed lots of vegetables at a time to our kids. All the vegetable has their own nutrition value which is not only good for kids but for our health also.
And the other thing, It’s very easy to make veg Recipe. It can be made in a few minutes. If you have short of time to make any dish My recommendation is must try this recipe for your family. If Lemon sauce is not available in your area or not at your home follow my RECIPE OF HOMEMADE LEMON SAUCE. you can make THE SAUCE same as stored bottled one. This lemon sauce you can also use in many other veg and non-veg recipes. Just you keep the sauce in Refregatror in a glass jar. It can last for 1 month in the refrigerator without any preservatives. ONE SUGGESTION NEVER STORE SOUR SAUCES OR CONDIMENTS IN ANY PLASTIC JAR OR CONTAINERS. IT’S NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH EVEN THOUGH THE PLASTIC IS BPA FREE.
Try this recipe and let me know your experience and thoughts about the recipe in the comment box.
For any suggestions about my blog or any recipe please you are free to comment in the COMMENT BOX DOWN BELLOW. Or If you want to join my social networks contact on Facebook, Google+. Instagram, Twitter
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 Cup Oyster Mushroom/Button Mushroom sliced
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum Chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp White pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Rice wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Sauce
- 2 Tbsp White Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Sugar Or as per your taste
- 1/2 Tsp Salt Or as per your taste
- Take a Big Wok/ Kadai.
- Turn on a gas flame and Heat the Wok/kadai
- Put oil on it and Make it Hot in High Flame.
- Now Put all Mushroom Slices first and sauté with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes or until all the water comes out from Mushroom.
- And then very quickly add Ginger Chopped, Garlic Chopped, Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped, Red Bell Pepper Chopped, and Capsicum Chopped, Rice wine Vinegar, Lemon sauce, White pepper, sugar, salt then fry for 7 minutes.
- Then after just off the gas flame and add Scallions or Spring Onions into the wok. Then mix all well.
- Now Sauteed mushrooms in Lemon Sauce is ready to serve.
- Serve this Dish with Steamed White Rice or Bread.
Homemade Lemon sauce recipe -Need 1/2 Cup of fresh lemon juice, 1Tablsp of Lemon Zest, sugar 1Tesp and Salt 1 Tblsp. And also need white Vinegar 2 Tblsp, Corn-starch 1/2 Tsp, Luke Warm water 1 Cup.
The process to make the lemon sauce-
Take a saucepan put all the Ingredients into it mix all well.
Put the saucepan on the low gas flame and Stir the mixture continuously to prevent make lumps on the mixture.
When the First boil comes turn off the gas…
Now Homemade the lemon sauce is ready to use.
To Know about The Recipe for
Yardlong bean sabzi or curry easy vegetarian recipe
My valuable visitors, you can follow my website recipes and updates also on many social networks like Facebook, Google+.Instagram, Tumblr
DO YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BOX